Easily and securely connects horizontally to I-beam and H-beam flanges providing a single worker with a movable anchor system. Once attached, the anchor easily slides along the beam with the worker, providing increased mobility, safety and productivity. Constructed of lightweight aluminum and bronze, it's adjustable and easy to install. Premier beam anchor designed for 3-1/2" to 14" beams with a flange up to 1-1/4".
- Reduced friction nylon rollers
- Center positioning retainer prevents jamming on beam
- Double - toothed pawl
- Range 3-1/2" to 14"
- Overall length 18.25"
- Beam flange thickness capacity 1-1/4"
- Weight Capacity / Max Working Load (310 lbs)
- Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.32